Friday, July 31, 2020

Bake to the future

Hi, here's a new ceramic sculpture I made of the fantastic baking book by iconic Melbourne bakery Beatrix Bakes.

Speaking of all things yummy, tomorrow morning I'm very excited to be hosting a free online live drawing workshop with the National Gallery of Victoria, and it's all about drawing cook book covers!
The workshop is designed for primary school aged children but all are welcome! 

The workshop's tomorrow
 morning (Saturday August 1st) at 11am


To watch along, please 
click here
!

And thanks so much to everyone who attended my NGV workshop a couple of weeks ago that was all about ice-cream, here's a couple of photos from it.
In other news, a huge thanks to the Chapel Street Precinct for recently commissioning me to paint a couple of murals.

This one, titled Life is like a box of crayons, will hopefully bring some smiles to those who pass it.


Thanks so much for reading, I apple-solutely appreciate it, and I hope you have a spec-spatula weekend!

No comments:

Post a Comment