Friday, August 07, 2020

There's no biscuits like show biscuits

Hi, here's a new ceramic sculpture called Time Has Never Felt So Crumbly.
In a little bit of nice news, this piece has been selected as a finalist in the 2020 McClelland National Small Sculpture Award!

Big congrats to all the other finalists, for more info and if you'd like to see all the works in the exhibition please click here.

In other news, here's a new ceramic sculpture I was commissioned to make of an original 1926 first edition book of Winnie The Pooh.

It was a bear-ticularly special sculpture to make, as it was commissioned as a retirement gift by some colleagues to a much loved Primary School librarian.

And lastly, I just wanted to say a huge thanks to everyone who attended my NGV cooking themed live online drawing workshop last Saturday!

Here's a photo from the session that shows me demonstrating how to paint peanut butter onto a drawing of toast.


Thanks for reading, I hope you're safe and well and that you have a nice weekend, perhaps you might spend it like this new drawing I made of a cloud, cooking up a storm.

No comments:

Post a Comment