Monday, May 13, 2019

Wake me up before Hugo go

Hey, in big news, here's a new ceramic sculpture I was recently commissioned to make of a Big M.
Chocolate Big M. Acrylic on ceramic. 2019.
In other big news, tomorrow morning I'll be waking up early and making the big drive from Melbourne to Adelaide to install my new solo show at Hugo Michell Gallery!

The exhibition opens this Thursday May 16th from 6-8pm, and runs until June 8th. I'm really excited to share with you some of the new work I've been making. Come along and say hello!

The gallery is wheelchair accessible :)

We would like to acknowledge the Kaurna people as the traditional custodians of the land on which this exhibition is taking place, and pay respect to their Elders, past, present and emerging.

To coincide with my exhibition at Hugo Michell Gallery I'll also be doing an artist talk the day after the opening, on Friday May 17th, at 12.40pm in the Adelaide Central School of Art. So if you're studying there please come along!

Thanks heaps for reading, and to finish up here's some new ceramic sculptures of Cadbury Favourites, presented in order from most favourite to least favourite.


Cadbury Favourites in order from most favourite to least favourite

Acrylic on ceramic. Dimensions variable. 2019

No comments:

Post a Comment