Friday, June 07, 2013

Take a seat

Hey, I took my favourite Lisa Radford painting on the train this morning. 
The painting's called Furniture painting (582 Woodbridge Estate via Arthur Boyd reserve), it's acrylic on board, 34 x 24cm, and was painted in 2012.

Come see this painting, and heaps other great work, at Rearview Gallery tonight, as part of the third and final Kenneth Biennale opening. 

The opening's from 7-9pm. This sentence is a link to the facebook event.

Oh and remember, like TCB, the first 50 people there get a free Bertie Beetle show bag, so if you don't like art, maybe you'll come for the chocolate and lollies.

If you can't make the opening though the show runs until June 28.

I've got so much more to write but it's just gonna have to wait a little bit longer. 

It's been a huge week, I'm tired, but I've just finished the floor sheet and so yeah, hopefully see you tonight!

No comments:

Post a Comment