Sunday, May 07, 2023

Franks for the memories

Hello, hope you're going swell!

In exciting news, you can find my work featured in the latest issue of Frankie Magazine! Huge franks to Emma Do for interviewing me. 
Photo credit- Emmy Clifton

In other news, it's the last weekend to see my work in the Making The Metro Tunnel exhibition at the Domain House in South Yarra. Here's a video about my work in the exhibition filmed by the Red and Dragon production company.

I was also recently interviewed about the Making The Metro Tunnel exhibition in the JOY FM studios for The Arts Show with David Hunt, alongside fellow artist Daniel Agdag. You can listen to the podcast of our conversation by clicking here!

And other news, big thanks to the National Gallery of Victoria for inviting me to write an article about my work for the latest issue of NGV Magazine!
Photo credit- Emmy Clifton

Huge thanks as well to writer Samantha Landy for including my work in the Herald Sun's list of 'Must-see artworks in the Melbourne Now exhibition, on now until August 20. To read the full list click here!

And finally, the Australiana exhibition on now at Bendigo Art Gallery continues until June 25th. Here's an article in the Bendigo Times where I was interviewed about my work in the exhibition by writer Jordan McCarthy. 


Franks so much for reading!

No comments:

Post a Comment