Tuesday, May 11, 2021

All my ducks in a row

Hello! Last week I had the absolute pleasure of being on The Art Show with the amazing Namila Benson, on ABC Radio National. I was interviewed alongside Dr. Ania Kortaba-Morley to discuss art that documents the covid era.

You can listen to the interview by clicking here! (The interview starts around the 36 and a half minute mark.)

I was also interviewed this week by Maddison Moore for the arts and humanities journal Antithesis, which you can read by clicking here!

In other news, the group exhibition I'm in as part of the Sydney Comedy Festival, titled Shaping Wit and on at The Concourse in Chatswood in Sydney, is still open daily until this Sunday May 16th. Huge thanks to everyone who's seen the show so far!


In amazing news, the UooUoo sculpture project I'm so pleased to have been a part of has just announced that it raised an incredible $867,100 for the Royal Children's Hospital Foundation!

Huge thanks to everyone involved for such a wonderful achievement that will hopefully help make a big difference for a lot people.

Thanks so much for reading, hope you're going really well, and to finish up here's a work in progress from my studio of me getting all my ceramic ducks in a row.

No comments:

Post a Comment