Friday, February 26, 2021

Flights of jam fancie

Hello! The new group show I'm in at JamFactory, PopMart, opens today!

A huge thanks to everyone who's already responded so positively to the work! The exhibition's on until April 26th. To read the catalogue essay, written by curator Becca Freezer, please click here!

Jam Fancies  Acrylic on ceramic 35cm x 6cm x 16cm  2021
Jam Fancies, acrylic on ceramic, 35cm x 6cm x 16cm, 2021

You can also read a little interview I did for the show recently by clicking here!
Space Jam VHS Acrylic on ceramic 21.5cm x 12.5cm x 3.5cm  2021
Space Jam VHS, acrylic on ceramic, 21.5cm x 12.5cm x 3.5cm, 2021

In other fun news, the book I illustrated last year titled 101 Things to do when the wi-fi is down, written by Ruby Ashby-Orr and published by Affirm Press, has been translated for the Czech Republic!

And in more book news, a wonderful new book about the great Sydney based artist Ken Done comes out this week! The book's written by Amber Creswell Bell and published by Thames and Hudson, it comes out this week, and I was lucky enough to be asked to write a small piece about Ken that's been included in the book!

Thanks so much for reading, hope you're having a nice day! Oh and also, recently I remade my website, so please enjoy perusing my fancy new site by clicking here!

No comments:

Post a Comment