Tuesday, December 08, 2020

We'll croissant that bridge when we crumb to it

Hey, it's officially the final week to see the Symphony Orchid-stra in my new solo show at MARS Gallery, Trying To Leaf Things Better Than We Found Them!

This work is all about listening to nature.

Each orchid is hand sculpted and kiln fired. 

Trying to leaf things better than we found them is on until December 15. Thanks so much to everyone who's seen it so far!

For more info, and to see the exhibition catalogue, please click here!


In other news, a big thanks for the lovely messages from people who've seen my new solo show at Tweed Regional Gallery in NSW, titled Trains, Planes and Bubble'O Bills.

Here's a couple of photos of the show, which is on now until March 14, 2021. For more info please click here!



In other news, here's some photos taken of my work in the group show Eat Art, on now until January 31st, 2021, at Hawkesbury Regional Gallery.

The show features myself alongside artists Marian Abboud, Cath Barcan, Mechelle Bounpraseuth, Lucy Culliton, Phil Ferguson, Chrissy Flanagan, Ben Tankard and Dawn Tan.

Here's a couple of photos of my work in Eat Art. For more info click here!


And in other fun news, here's a new ceramic sculpture I made of a croissant.
I was recently commissioned to create four ceramic croissants by Melbourne based illustrator Juliet Sulejmani, who's creating an ongoing project about croissants, which can be found here.

My favourite part of making ceramic croissants was definitely brushing on the buttery shiny glazes.

Thanks so much for reading, I hope our paths croissant again soon!

No comments:

Post a Comment