Tuesday, January 29, 2019

Blood, sweat and Tas

Hey! Just wanted to say thanks so much for all the support of my murals at Mona Foma. I've really gotta hand it to Tasmania, the place is arm-azing.

I got a lot out of being in Tasmania,
 so before I left I wanted to give something back. I figured my art might not be able to save lives but maybe my blood can. 

And so as my parting gift to Launceston, here I am giving 
the place a bloody big thumbs up.

After donating blood here's a quick drawing I did of Mona Foma artist Courtney Barnett.

Hey Courtney, eyes off my choc chip cookie!
And so yeah, sadly I'm no longer in Tasmania- I've gone from Launceston, to mowing the Lawn in Preston. 
Living in the mow-ment
Oh and lastly, speaking of gardening, here's a new sculpture I was recently commissioned to make of a ceramic pair of secateurs.
Secateurs. Acrylic on kiln fired ceramic. 21 x 11 x 2cm. Private collection.
Thanks so much for reading and I hope you have a seca-terrific week!

No comments:

Post a Comment