Wednesday, September 26, 2018

Pickle on someone your own size

Hi, here's a new ceramic piece called "I'm not a picky eater, but I'm also not a pickle eater".
This work is on display until the end of the week in the exhibition 'CERAMICS (now)', curated by Mark Hetherington at the Adelaide Perry gallery in Sydney.

In other news, if you're free tomorrow evening (Thursday September 27) come join a table at this trivia night fundraiser, from 7pm at the Handsome Her cafe on Sydney Road in Brunswick. Shout out to my housemate Jodie for being one of the organisers of the event.
All funds raised on the night go towards the upcoming Reclaim the Night event. For more info here's a link to the event website

As well as trivia there's also a silent auction on the night, here's a ceramic sculpture I donated of a 
Rainbow Paddlepop
Rainbow Paddlepop. 26 x 24 x 2cm. Acrylic on ceramic. 2018
And speaking of fundraiser news, here's a wonderful photo I was sent by Lynda, taken with my ceramic Bitten Bubble'O Bill hanging in their kitchen after she scored it at last weeks RMIT fundraiser exhibition. 

Loved seeing this photo and was so happy to see that Bubble'O has hit the jackpot in finding a good home.

Speaking of hitting the jackpot, in football news, you might not have heard that the Collingwood Magpies are in the grand final this Saturday. I'm so excited for the game I've snuck in early to get a good seat.
In the meantime though thanks heaps for reading. Hope you're having a nice week. And just incase the Collingwood players need a little more inspiration to score some goals, here's a quick vid I just recorded of me in the backyard scoring one in the netball ring.

And no, this video definitely didn't take a million attempts, I don't know what you're talking about.

No comments:

Post a Comment