Thursday, December 31, 2015

'Tis the seasoning

Hey! Well, it's the last day of 2015, so this morning as I sat down to make Vegemite toast and read my Joy Hester book I figured what the heck, I should really take a moment to try to spread a little joy.
Spreading Joy. Vegemite on toast. 2015.

Spreading joy during breakfast wasn't the only time I played with my food today; for lunch I bought a quarter chicken and chips and because the chicken had such a generous serving of seasoning in it I figured I'd use the stuff to write a quick message to you, the very generous reader of this blog. 

SEASONINGS GREETINGS!

Seasonings greetings. Seasoning on polystyrene. 2015.

I just wanted to
 say a huge thanks so much for all of your support, whether it's through buying my work, saying hi in person or in writing, or even just reading this blog, I really appreciate it. 

Thanks again, see you soon, and in the meantime I hope you're having a fun festive seasoning and that your 2016 is jam packed with joy.
Acrylic on paper. 29 x 29cm. 2015.

3 comments:

  1. Hey Kenny,
    Thanks for your end of year post.
    You're really funny and clever - but also cute in a handsome way and also sexy ;)
    Can't wait to see your posts in the new year! Xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for all your great blogposts throughout this year kenny. Look forward for the many more to come :)

    Seasoning greetings to you too
    Jen

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow! Really Great.... Supper Artist you are..

    Contact us at Gmail Technical Support Phone Number Australia to solve technical issue you are facing your gmail account.

    ReplyDelete