Tuesday, September 18, 2012

How to join the Smile High Club

Hi. Last time I was on a plane I made a drawing and gave it to the air hostess.
I should point out that during the flight my ears became totally blocked, painfully so, which is why at the end of the video my singing wasn't quite as on key as usual. 

Usually my singing voice sounds pretty much the same as Aretha Franklin. If you like her voice, and you're a band in need of a lead singer, please do let me know as surprisingly I am available.

(I picked Aretha Franklin to compare my singing voice with after googling "Who's the best singer in the world?")

Also, and I'm not saying I'm better than Aretha Franklin, that's up for you to decide, but changing the lyrics Singing in the rain to Winging in the rain, and Anything you want to Anywing you want, I'd like to see Aretha do that.

Here's another drawing I made on the flight.

Train drawings are so 18th century, plane drawings, now that's the future.  

I hadn't planned on any of this, but sometimes you just have to wing it.

No comments:

Post a Comment