Saturday, August 25, 2012

The gift of the Gabby

Hey! Avril Lavigne is talking about me. Allegedly. And I'll tell you what, you know you're going places when Avril Lavigne is talking about you. Allegedly.

Yesterday the news website LUNA Digital published the best article I've ever read.

This sentence is a link to the article.

Brilliant hard hitting journalism by the wonderful Gabby Easter, you'd have to be crazy to suspect that this article was actually secretly written by me.

LUNA exists both online and in print, it's an Australian magazine that aims to report all the latest happenings in music, popular culture, fashion, TV/film, gaming and technology.

I just created a Twitter account so that I could personally thank Avril for her very kind
alleged words. I also let her know that I'm a big fan of hers as well, and wished her a big congratulations on her terrific engaging news.

I haven't heard back from Avril yet, I imagine she's very busy from people going and making things so complicated, but I'll keep you posted.

I also sent a similar tweet to Mr. Nickelback.

So there you go, I now have twitter. I don't know if I want it, but I have it.

If you're on twitter too you should definitely follow me on @kennypittock

What a funny morning.

No comments:

Post a Comment