Wednesday, August 22, 2012

A NEWSWORTHY VIDEO

We interrupt your regular blog excitement to bring you this breaking news.

Hi.

Nelson and I, who recently made the song Nightly News, have just put together one of those music film clip lyric videos that are all the rage on youtube.

Here it is, hope you like it, feel free to sing along. 


Now that you've enjoyed that, here's a viral youtube clip of a baby that smiles, as referenced in the song.

This video currently has 6,438,768 views, which is a lot, I don't think anyone would try and say that it isn't, (especially not me whose video at the top of this page currently has 1 views), but still, six and a half million hits is not two billion hits.

So if you've got the time why not help me out and for the good of the lyrics all I'm asking is that you please watch this viral baby clip just a measly one hundred thousand times a day for the next 3076.9 days, (I've done the math), and lets get its view count up to 2,000,000,000. 

In other news related news, here's a painting I did yesterday. 
It's best viewed if you click on it, so that it gets the black border.

It's acrylic on 225 gsm paper, 21 x 29.5cm.

No comments:

Post a Comment