Saturday, July 21, 2012

Relax, the only thing that's been derailed is me

This morning one of my train drawing books was accidentally run over by a train.


I'm sure we can both agree that it's definitely an improvement on the book, and so if you happen to own a copy, I wouldn't be too worried if the same thing accidentally happens to yours.

Here's a bad photocopy of the drawing from the back cover, you can see a little bit of the writing in it at the end of the video.

The drawing's of someone I saw on the train hanging out with a particularly cruel group of girls.
I got an email from a nice woman named Roxy telling me she liked the book but that, because of the name, this drawing really rubbed her the wrong way. I'm pretty confident the drawing wasn't based on her, but either way I'm sure she's as happy as I am to see a train run it over.

Ok, that's all for now. Thanks for reading, be good to your friends and try your best not to become a train wreck.

No comments:

Post a Comment