Monday, July 30, 2012

Come with me, and you'll be, in a world of puuuure kimagination

Oh hey, thanks for stopping by.

I'm pretty excited to write an update about my Alaska show, but alas(ka) I just don't have the time tonight. The show is very much still kicking though, and so if you're in Sydney you really oughta be a Beastie Boy and ch-ch-ch-ch-ch-check it out.

But maybe you're not in Sydney, maybe you're in Melbourne. Well it just so happens that intergalactically I'm in that state too, in an exhibition that opens tomorrow night at the VCA student gallery.

The show, featuring myself and nine other kimerging artists, is curated by Kim Donaldson and is titled KIMchi; named after the traditional fermented Korean dish made of vegetables with a variety of seasonings. Obviously.

And the other thing that's obvious, (if it hadn't already been kimplied), is that you are kimvited.
Please come! Here is your personal kimvitation.
It's very kimportant you don't miss this show, as I guarantee it will leave you with a lasting kimpression.

No comments:

Post a Comment