Thursday, May 17, 2012

29 drawings in 29 books

Hi. 
I've made a book out of 29 of the train drawings.


 I only made 29 of them.
They're all signed and numbered.

Ten of them are currently at Sticky Institute. 
You probably know where that is, but if not it's Shop 10 Degraves Subway under Flinders Street Station, Melbourne.
(Open 12-6 Wednesday to Friday and 12-5 on Saturday)

They're only $4. 

Here's my buddy Dan in the shop.
If you can't get to the shop I still have the other 19 of them, so send me an email if you're interested in getting a copy. I can send them just about anywhere.

8 comments:

  1. Holy francophone that was a brilliant way to present them on the train.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hey Jack, thanks a lot for such positive feedback buddy, I'm really glad you like it.

      Delete
  2. this is aweeeee-fully AWESOME!!
    love the creativity :D

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Jen Umm, that's aweeeee-fully nice of you to say.

      Delete
  3. I want one, are any still at Sticky?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hey Lily, there might be one at Sticky, I'm not sure though. I do have a new book of 99 drawings of people on the train though, so you know, that's more than three times the amount of drawings of people on the train. Send me an email if you're interested in getting a copy.

      Delete
  4. Replies
    1. Hi Rhubee; like your comment, thanks so much! :-)

      Delete