Sunday, November 27, 2011

Another dumb blogger.

Well, here I am, on the internet. Hello. I’m Kenny Pittock. I’m an artist. I’m 23. Hey.

You've probably read that twice now as I already wrote it in the bit up the top.

You've probably read that twice now as I already wrote it in the bit up the top.
Uh. Now you've read that twice as well.

I'd say "nice to meet you", maybe even talk a little about myself, but that's probably not necessary as I'm sure I've already met the few people who might read this.

I can't decide if I want to blog. Be another dumb blogger. I don't think I do. I was always against it. I get paranoid about putting things on the internet.

Lately though I've been thinking maybe I should try and get over it, and you know, try and have just a little taste of that yummy internet presence everybody seems to be licking.

So I'll just see how this goes. I like to think I'm a scientist so I'll treat this as an experiment. I'll see if it feels right or not. I don't know yet, but thank you for reading anyway.

I guess that's enough for now. I hope this "post" wasn't too much of a snoozeville, but at least now this blog has some words on it.

Should I include an image on this first blog post? No, not yet, I don't want to peak too soon.

But ok, it's begun.

So here I am, on the internet. Hi.

No comments:

Post a Comment